Monday, January 31, 2011

Wet N Wild Fast Dry review


I've purchased 10 of the colors in this line & I must say that I'm impressed with the quality of the polish for how cheap it is [.99-$1.99]. These are the shades available [I own those in bold]:

  • Everybody Loves Redmond
  • 9.0.2.1.Orange
  • The Gold & the Beautiful
  • The Wonder Yellows
  • Sage in the City
  • SaGreena The Teenage Witch
  • Teal or No Teal
  • Teal of Fortune
  • Ebony Hates Chris
  • Saved By The Blue
  • Buffy The Violet Slayer
  • FuschiaRama
  • How I Met Your Magenta
  • Hannah Pinktana
  • Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire
  • Silvivor
  • Gray’s Anatomy
  • Party of Five Glitters
My biggest like about the polish is that the brush is curved for very easy application. I tend to mess up my edges & cuticles [correcter pens are my friend] but these leave very little mess behind. Here is an example of 9.0.2.1.Orange
If you're looking for a cheap but decent quality polish, I'd recommend these. You can purchase them at your local CVS, Wal-Greens & K-Mart.

This post is not endorsed by Wet N Wild & I did not receive any compensation for reviewing it.


4 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I have Saved by the Blue and Gray's but haven't tried them yet (still caught up in the Zoya whirlwind) but I'm so glad you're liking them. The price is definitely a HUGE plus for me. If not for the promotion, I wouldn't own any Zoyas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either. I'm not the most impressed with the Zoya personally. The polish dries fast but the colors are somewhat lacking once I see them on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's a bummer. I've been really thrilled with my Zoyas. I made sure to choose colors with level 5 on the scale of opacity because I'm not generally a fan of super sheer colors. I've gotten great coverage with two coats on the three colors I've tried. I'm really REALLY excited to try out the wnws though. I'm also quite a big fan of NYC polishes. I buy the super cheap ones in their line, like 99 cents most places (93 cents at Walmart) and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen them but hadn't tried them yet. I'll have to buy some. :)

    ReplyDelete